Monday 28 January 2008

Blood Test Results

So, last Monday, I finally got my lab results from October! As I knew, my new endo told me that they are almost the same as before surgery.. so nothing new.

I have a new endo because my previous one has gone to a new Hospital it is being opened this year, but I also like my new doctor. We already knew each other because she has always been in the Hospital the days I have spent there. She has told me that I will have some more blood tests after Radiotherapy and will start treatment in March.

I also met another woman with Acro, she is 65 years old and was operated over 20 years ago in Peru. We spoke for more than one hour while we were waiting for our turn with the doctor. She was very friendly and we interchanged phone numbers.

Apart from that, I have to say that I just have 3 Radio Sessions left!!!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to finish them (on Thursday). My Radio doctor told me yesterday that now I will start noticing slowly the changes, and I am quite happy to hear that (at last).

2 comments:

polarchip said...

Congratulations on being so close to completing radiation, and cheers to seeing and feeling some results (slowly)!

Isn't it nice meeting other people with Acro? It's strange to have so many popping up out of the woodwork, when I didn't even know what this condition was 3 years ago.

Starbucks Addict said...

Glad to hear the radio's done. Wishing you luck with your treatments!